Monday, June 15, 2009

The Mother


೨.
Sweet aroma from the kitchen gives me a clue.
It’s morning.
I wake up.
You understand me that I will not get up-
if you don’t offer me a cup of tea.

That’s too simple for you.
You gave the gift of life.
You understand my tears, fears
and alleviate my disappointments.

You filled my days with fairytales,
sweet dreams, faith and confidence.
I thank you for your warm care.

I grown up looking at you, and
You decide to live looking at the grown up.
I am strongly attached.

I still wonder!
Where those attachments come from?
‘How you understand all at once?’

I salute that mystery and you.

1 comment:

kavya said...

this poem is an innocent approach towards all mothers in the world sir.. and i hadn't knew about a poet inside u.. i surely make my friends too to visit ur blog